Monday, April 17, 2006

Someone's knocking at the door...

Now, being me, I have a huge problem with the fact that things are looking good in my life. Today I've just had really nice phone conversations not only to the director who's interested in directing my film, but also a producer who seems interested in producing it. Now of course I'm foreseeing all sorts of problems - not least among which is the whole time issue. If you've read erlier posts you'll know that I'm quite a busy person, but this is a huge thing and I'll just have to push other things out if anything comes of it.

Not going to say much more now. Tempting fate and all that... I'm just off to sublimate my excitement in a bit of light digging in the garden. Then tomorrow I'll be making contact with some agents.

No comments: