Sunday, May 01, 2011

My profile picture

Have you noticed that I haven't changed my profile picture? In about five years? I don't look like that any more. Now I look like this:


Well, that was the plan. This is Mariella Fostrup who, like Joan Bakewell in her day, is 'the thinking man's crumpet'. Not a bad epithet, I think. People used to tell me I looked like her, but she didn't put on a shed-load of weight and start to resemble a slightly run-down semi. She also didn't just have the worst haircut since monks decided it might be a good idea to shave a circle of scalp in the back of their heads.

Dukan diet and a visit to Hobbs and I might one day change that profile picture. Mariella is the only thing keeping me eating protein.

Incidentally here is my idea of the thinking WOMAN's crumpet.


Neil Oliver, historian; looks of Braveheart and a voice like warm Scottish heather honey. Yum.

No comments: